Greg Lemond Craig Calfee Z Team 1991 Replica

On second thought's, don't ride it on staffordshire roads......
I'm surrounded by about 20 miles, of freshly chipped roads....
Bast**ds... :evil: .. :evil: ..

mavesyn":2g24a9pw said:
On second thought's, don't ride it on staffordshire roads......
I'm surrounded by about 20 miles, of freshly chipped roads....
Bast**ds... :evil: .. :evil: ..

Nice to see another Staffordshire person, I am from Stoke on Trent so not too much stone chipping around here.....yet

1991 :shock: I still have my Z Team Jersey. Lovely bike fella how does it ride?

Agree Staffordshire roads are not the best, I tend to get over to the Peaks or Wales.

clunker":1sf566bu said:
1991 :shock: I still have my Z Team Jersey. Lovely bike fella how does it ride?

Agree Staffordshire roads are not the best, I tend to get over to the Peaks or Wales.

Difficult to say at the mo, the Time pedals are very different to my looks and I have zero confidence in them so not yet ridden in anger only with training shoes on!! Not sure if the pedals are just stiff from age but very difficult to get into, no problems getting out. Looking at buying a set of Campagnolo C record Looks and save the Time ones if I ever sell the bike.

Just gone around the estate where I live at the mo which has slight inclines on and I was most impressed by the ride. Have to say only feels marginal lighter than the steel Lemond Cromor I had but it just rides as one with the rider instead of feeling a bit too alive like the cromor one was if that makes sense.

John":6fne11m9 said:
First class!

Cheers John, I owe alot to you though, you were a true gent when we were both after the frame. You dont find many honest and open people as we were.

Chapeau Tim

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
before finding your post, I was reading the John's scans of the carbon and titanium greg lemond's bikes !
You did a great job !
:cool:

Back