FS: NOS 54cm Koga Miyata Carbolite Roadwinner Frameset

A bit pity you will not be able to finish the project. Hope it finds home with someone who will build it up to full glory. It is a very fine frame. It was already a great deal when you got it, but as time goes by it is getting better and better. That is NOS logics :)

I have a couple years earlier Koga Carbolite as regular ride. Pretty similar frame with a nice ride quality. Spot the differences: Slim wishbone stay and neatly in lugs integrated brake routing for the newer frame.

4774809905_1f2ac3e6f2_b.jpg

When visiting the TdF Grand Depart in Rotterdam

Bogus picture alert!

Please tell me, which part of R'dam was that sunny for the prologue? I was there and got pissed on with rain!

(Free bump for a v nice frame)

Elev12k":3lhh61gm said:
A bit pity you will not be able to finish the project. Hope it finds home with someone who will build it up to full glory. It is a very fine frame. It was already a great deal when you got it, but as time goes by it is getting better and better. That is NOS logics :)

I have a couple years earlier Koga Carbolite as regular ride. Pretty similar frame with a nice ride quality. Spot the differences: Slim wishbone stay and neatly in lugs integrated brake routing for the newer frame.

4774809905_1f2ac3e6f2_b.jpg

When visiting the TdF Grand Depart in Rotterdam

Actually it was the day before the Grand Depart. It is easily over 30 degrees and full sun shine. We planned to bike to Amsterdam that same day, to watch NL-Brazil. Due to conditions we decided to take the train, resulting in that we got stuck in the delayed train and missed the 1st half. The 2nd half we arrived in the pub and the rest is history. It was a great day.

Back