The one and only "HOW MUCH IS MY xyz WORTH" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll take it off your hands for £2.50 ;)

Saw a decent frame go for about £300 the other day so I'd say you could double that due to the condition and history of yours mate.

brocklanders023":be18t8yj said:

Saw a decent frame go for about £300 the other day so I'd say you could double that due to the condition and history of yours mate.

i paid £640 for the frame and fork and have seen old rusty yo's go for £300........so yeah.

KHS Montana Pro

KHS Montana Pro

I would like to sell or trade my KHS Montana Pro MTB bike and would like some guidance on its fair market value.

The KHS dates from the early 1990's and has been owned by me from new. I have kept the original spec, which from memory includes Deore XT group set, Zoom stem and bar, XT hubs with Bontranger rims and Panaracer 1.5 inch tyres. The bike has rigid forks (no suspension).

The bike is in good condition and has had limited use, though there are chips to the purple metallic paint, mostly inflicted whilst being moved around my garage.

I will check the components and sizing (I think it is 21'' - as a guide I am 6') and photos will follow.

Thank you for your help.

saltyman":c57o0hu9 said:
brocklanders023":c57o0hu9 said:

i paid £640 for the frame and fork and have seen old rusty yo's go for £300........so yeah.

Should have said I was on about the frame, not all the bits. Guess I was somewhere near if you paid £640. The one I was watching is a later and not nearly as nice an example imo. Check it out:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... K:MEWAX:IT

Not sure what all the other parts are worth but my guess would be loads! ;)

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
DSC04726.jpg

Not an easy find... any ideas on price?

Im having a bit of a clearout of a few dare I say it "RARE" bits.

Have a Kirk Revolution MTB, Complete bike as it left the factory. In good condition, few chips to the paint but perfectly serviceable.

Girvin Vector Forks, once again good condition, elastomer still got some bounce in it.

Bassano Grimeca 26" Wheels, these are the italian 5 spoke alloy wheelsl. The paint has been stripped off them and they are polished up. Was planning on having them powder coated.

Ill post some pics tonight, but anyone have an idea of value?

Thanks all

krb02.jpg

krb03.jpg

krb04.jpg

girvin.jpg

bassano.jpg

Due to lack of use i'm going to be selling my Rocky mountain Hammer frame

late 91 with 92 paint scheme.
17" in lovely condition with Ritchey logic tubing.

93RMHammer002.jpg

Frame, original RM forks, Ritchey logic headset with gorrila nut and etched RM stem.

How much?

stevetait":324rh0o8 said:
DSC04726.jpg

smokes and darts don't usually go for much, maybe $100 usd for the set, but these are the kevlar/foldable lites, so maybe twice that NOS. Good set of tires!

GoldenEraMTB":164itudj said:
stevetait":164itudj said:
DSC04726.jpg

smokes and darts don't usually go for much, maybe $100 usd for the set, but these are the kevlar/foldable lites, so maybe twice that NOS. Good set of tires!

I recently bought some skinwall Smokes and Darts off Ebay, so here's what I paid: $25 for a NOS 2.2 Dart just like the one pictured, $50 for a NOS 2.1 folding Dart (red logo), and $57 for a NOS folding 2.1 Smoke. Hope that helps a little. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back