South Yorkshire

Not a bad route Ben but a little sedate. You could do it on a road bike tbh. Ideal evening ride though.
You could toughen it up with a loop over Cut Gate I suppose.

Dr S":1jskmtyj said:
Not a bad route Ben but a little sedate. You could do it on a road bike tbh. Ideal evening ride though.
You could toughen it up with a loop over Cut Gate I suppose.

Perfect for me and lewis1641 then, looks more gnarley than anything around lewis and myself :LOL:

You wouldn't think I lived 10 miles from Ladybower in Sheffield for a few years and only ever road up there once.

looks a nice scenic route, quiet an all, i'll definately get a ride sorted, and invite boys from across the board :)

Mikee if you can find a couple of dates you would be able to do from October onwards and preferably a Sunday for me at least, we will put a link in the East Yorks Chat thread and I'm sure Lewis1641 will do the same in the Lincs area.

I used to work around the Sheffield area a lot and can get to Penistone in an hour so me and fluffychicken will definately join you.

yes sir, i shall do that, most sunday's are free for me anyways, so it's whenever would be best for all of you who would like too ride out here in the sticks too :)

I'll see if I can get a Sunday pass too. I grew up (allegedly) around there and some of my old mates still ride. A good excuse for getting in touch with them again.

that should be good for me. when you get a date sorted firmly let me know and i will try and raise a posse in lincolnshire. i am pretty sure andy b and longun would do their best to make this

Back