My 1999 Clockwork 10th Anniversary Clockwork

Defender

Retro Guru
I've just been trawling through some files and stuff and found some old pictures, so here's one of my 1999 10th Anniversary Orange Clockwork.
I have another one, also in green with the RST forks along with a spare green frame :) .

Attachments

• 5ca6_3.jpg
    5ca6_3.jpg
    125.4 KB · Views: 3,639
Orange Clockwork 10th Anniversary

Hi,
That looks good, looks a bit over tyred on the Schwalbe's?, well to me anyway, but could just be the blackwalls rather than the amber/skin walls.
Just remember that the frame is at the heart of a bikes soul, whatever components you put on it, it's always a Clockwork.
I'm not sure what to do with my spare frame, so I'll just keep for the time being.
Although I wanted an orange and white one, I really love that frosted green finish :D.

devalad":ffjflc22 said:
:cool: Very nice!

Love the front end - colour matched stem and F7 fork with reversed canti mounts.

Thanks, yes they're a bit different, I think the yellow 'arms' make the position all the more noticable?

Yup, the brake arms do make the reward position more visible & they look cool as funk.

I know what you mean about those tyres on mine, they're a 2.1" tyre, maybe it's a combo of the width & sidewall colour that makes them look a bit too large on the bike, mind you they're awsesome tyres, might see if I can get them in a smaller width when they wear out

You mentioned that you have 2 more of these frames, are the decals in good condition or do they need new ones? Asking because I might be able to get some decals made up for mine & wondered if you needed any

Andy B":ozlap46j said:
Yup, the brake arms do make the reward position more visible & they look cool as funk.

I know what you mean about those tyres on mine, they're a 2.1" tyre, maybe it's a combo of the width & sidewall colour that makes them look a bit too large on the bike, mind you they're awsesome tyres, might see if I can get them in a smaller width when they wear out

You mentioned that you have 2 more of these frames, are the decals in good condition or do they need new ones? Asking because I might be able to get some decals made up for mine & wondered if you needed any

I have one frame that needs a set of decals for it, so yes I'd be interested in a set for that frame and maybe a spare set for the future.
I wonder why Orange didn't laquer the frames to protect the decals?
Any idea how much they're going to be?

Defender":2fc1p155 said:
I wonder why Orange didn't laquer the frames to protect the decals?
Any idea how much they're going to be?
No idea as yet on costing, they will have to be redrawn as the decal guru Gil doesn't have them on file at the mo

I'd be looking at 2 sets, so far that's 4 in total with yours. Don't think I can get the foil ones on the seat tube though

I'll see if I can get a price for you if he has time to do them, last time I inquired he was very busy.

Clockwork decals.

Andy B":qpgw95dl said:
No idea as yet on costing, they will have to be redrawn as the decal guru Gil doesn't have them on file at the mo
I'd be looking at 2 sets, so far that's 4 in total with yours. Don't think I can get the foil ones on the seat tube though
I'll see if I can get a price for you if he has time to do them, last time I inquired he was very busy.

That sounds good:), I'm in no real hurry, so a wait for them isn't really a problem for me?

Back