2009 Jeff Jones 3D Spaceframe Ti

Havent seen this thread before but after muliple times viewing I quite fancy this bike. Very strange build, but that makes me like it.

they are strange bikes, they dont ride like a regular bike.

its a huge leap going for a spaceframe, but im glad i have had the pleasure of one.

saltyman":6a2eoflm said:
they are strange bikes, they dont ride like a regular bike.

its a huge leap going for a spaceframe, but im glad i have had the pleasure of one.

If you'll ever get bored with it drop me a pm please, would love to have one ;) ........ seriously

it almost went last week, it was on a weeks test ride with the potential new owner.

i missed it like mad when it was away.

i really need to start to enjoy my bikes more, i often get bored, fancy a change or simply dont get out on them in the right places to enjoy my bikes enough.

Did you decide not to sell or was the test ride not positive :?:
This really is one of my dream bikes, must be a great machine with Rohloff and a Loop H-bar :D
..... so, please think about me when it has to go, until then ENJOY IT :D :!:

test ride report were positive, but my friend wanted more gears, that meant different wheels, and hydraulic brakes and that would of meant breaking the bike down and i didnt want that.

brocklanders023":39z5ezbo said:
You think about changing your bikes more often then I change my pants bud! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

i know matey, i wasnt using the jones (still aint been on it since about 3 weeks ago) and nearly passed it on.

im planning on keeping it and using it through the autumn and winter for rides. try and get some miles on it, and use it for the RB days out too, even though it aint retro, its superb over a long ride, even off road.

I can't talk as I've had loads of frames/bikes that I've not used much before passing on. My problem is that I love my 5 and Clockwork so anything that doesn't at least push the same buttons has to go. :roll:

I'll look forward to seeing the Jones in Macland. :cool:

Back