Bargain Ebay bike lights

hamster":3m21swlq said:
The rear lights are trashy with no flashing option...still they will make good auxiliary lights.

Interesting. My rear has six different flashing modes plus constant. Quality control must be a bit hit and miss at this ridiculously cheap price point...

hamster":vcliu04x said:
The rear lights are trashy with no flashing option...still they will make good auxiliary lights.
I'd agree the rear lights are a bit flimsy and cheap looking. But mine have several flashing modes.

jamabikes":21nfs3ml said:
just out of interest, how long to they take for delivery? just ordered a set and am impatient! :LOL:

I ordered mine last week (08/08 ) and they still haven't turned up yet - although they are showing as dispatched on 'My Ebay' page.

How can I resist :LOL: ordered along with my LED torch win I was bidding on from these guys.... Pap LED torch... 1p :LOL:

Thanks LGF

They are bloody good at £6, and that is that.

Back light is not bad, as that is the one I dont bother taking off the bike it is a stealable so I couldnt care.

The front is awesome. Truly.

I spent £60 last time I had something that bright.

Very happy.

:)

Replaced the batteries in mine last night for some decent alkaline AAA's..

A quick test in the garden (shining over to the golf course opposite) with a fair amount of light pollution I estimate a comfortable 40 yard beam and very crisp halo...

Even if the LED gives up, a replacement will be pennies from the Far East still utilising the nicely made torch body.. :cool:

Might investigate a better reflector too...

Mine arrived today and as not really needed, I'm keeping this as a house torch .... and have ordered another! :p

As a comparison, with a Hope Vision 2, the new light has a two-way setting. The lower setting is very close to the Hope lowest setting and the high position is very slightly lower than the Hope 2nd-lowest setting. The Hope has 4 settings, but at about 100 times the price, the new one is great value.

LGF, a great find. :D I would unreservedly recommend one of these to anyone .... and the accompanied rear light is a 7-position lightshow with a static setting. :p

Back