Roadies are miserable gits!

Stalin and Hitler had road bikes- FACT.

Nelson Mandela had a 1991 Cindercone (bought it new once was able to get out and about a bit more...........).

I Rest My Case..................

Well that seems to be very clear to me, roadies are indeed miserable gits!

Now,Are man united fans all brain dead corporate scum suckers.

Cheers, Al. Man city fan Hiding in cornwall!!!

well I dunno about you guys, but where I live in the uptight and untrusting south east, mountain bikers ain't that friendly any more.

I have ridden the same trails for 20 years and there were not only a load more bikers out on my part of the South Downs all those years ago, but they were proportionately friendlier too.

And I have to say, maybe it's the lycra shorts or KOTM helmet, but when out on my mtb, roadies say hello back, and only the day before yesterday mtber's blatently blanked Mrs Wu and I saying hello to them as they passed.

Have to say that in my experience there's w*nkers in them there hills just as much as out on the roads. The North Downs is full of tossers, but there's plenty of nice folk too.
When i did the cyclosportive down to canterbury there were 4,000 roadies and I have to say most of them were ace..

I love a good sweeping geralisation as the next man but not all roadies are bad guys.. personally i can recall on one hand the number of times i've had a 'hello' blanked.

Oh dear! But then you do live in Kent.

I bet you think lance was the greatest cyclist ever and that he never took drugs!

These things usualy follow. Dont ask why they just do.

Cheers,Al

I actually think he never took drugs , but he wasnt the greatest cyclist ever .

and to top it , I am french . :cool:

Well i dont know were to start with that! I would rather make my tea and put my feet up though. So up the reds, hooray for lance and vive le france!

your not lances cheating doctor are you?

Cheers,Al

come on , I am sure you know more than me and have a great theory about it all .

I ll let you finish your beans on toast . ➡️

Yes very good!

Your getting to grips with proper food then?

Big respect, Al.

It was bloody cheese on toast any way.

Back