MacRetro Trading Post

taking of xtr

I bought a 9 speed xtr which I dont even have yet :roll: but I have decided that xtr is going to be to expensive for the geared yo and now don't need- anyone want for what I paid £15?

I'll be putting on my bullseye ones anyway, pivots have gone on my xt one. its crap, it only lasted 18 years :)

I'm not that kind of bike builder, the only bike I have that has a full set of components is the road bike.

The Ken":3rcoau7p said:
yes please I have a few bit's of shite, Er I mean cool stuff, what are you after? I have a Raceface 50 tooth downhill ring in 110bcd, a racer way too small for you and some nice trinkets, hubs, Kooka XC stem, some hope stuff, and a little cold hard cash.

sorry i'd forgotton about you ken :oops: been busy and my wee one managed to get onto and down the stairs herself :? nothing broken and tbh i think i'm more shook up than her . any pic's of said bit's ? :D

kooka_stem_664.jpg

Stem is a 150, I loved it but it was too long, nothing wrong with it but I might be concerned about someone your size on it, and I don't think you do garage queens. to give you an idea I would probably sell this for around £40

the race face ring is 50teeth 110bcd - I would sell this for about £15
others_719.jpg

so I am happy to take/give money to balance the deal. but no worries if you don't like anything.

big.eck":1nkx4t61 said:
sorry i'd forgotton about you ken :oops: been busy and my wee one managed to get onto and down the stairs herself :? nothing broken and tbh i think i'm more shook up than her . any pic's of said bit's ? :D

The downhill at speed urge must run in the family :LOL:

Karma (modern - Sorry) frames

Karma frames
I've got a modern (2006'ish) 21" Giant Boulder frame and also a (2006'ish) 20" Raleigh hardtail frame available. Neither of the frames did more than 100 km's. Headset and bouncy forks included with both frames (cheap - don't get your hopes up!).

Available for pick-up in Kelty :D in the evening or over weekend or I can bring the frames to work (Festival Square - Edinburgh) during the week. Willing to drive & deliver within reason in the Fife area. Pics this PM - if required.

Back