MacRetro Trading Post

Red 27.2 seatpost anyone? Or blue. I can't decide.

My need is so great I'm even considering buying a new one.

Dyna do you have better pictures of this saddle...

DMR saddle red/black
Good condition
£8

And is it pretty small jump style or is it full adult? mighrt be good for miniKen's bike.

The Ken":zm8pg8on said:
Dyna do you have better pictures of this saddle...

DMR saddle red/black
Good condition
£8

And is it pretty small jump style or is it full adult? might be good for miniKen's bike.
Righto Ken,ive sent you some pics

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
big.eck":359sux5h said:
looking for a hope disc spider fot my ti-glide hub , anyone got one ???? :cool:

I do indeed :D ,though you'll have to drill out the bolts as theyre stuck fast.Ive sorted them before,i slot the top to take a flat screwdriver bit then drill out the majority of the center,the hold breaks with a little pressure on a big screwdriver[i actually use a brace and bit as it allows far more torque to be applied as you push down on the top
If you get them out cleanly i want the rotor back ;) .
Or as its fro the rear leave the 160 where it is,aint doing any harm being seized :?

Does Mr Eck use such a small rotor though :? :LOL:

dyna-ti":xqmmmajz said:
big.eck":xqmmmajz said:
looking for a hope disc spider fot my ti-glide hub , anyone got one ???? :cool:

I do indeed :D ,though you'll have to drill out the bolts as theyre stuck fast.Ive sorted them before,i slot the top to take a flat screwdriver bit then drill out the majority of the center,the hold breaks with a little pressure on a big screwdriver[i actually use a brace and bit as it allows far more torque to be applied as you push down on the top
If you get them out cleanly i want the rotor back ;) .
Or as its fro the rear leave the 160 where it is,aint doing any harm being seized :?

Does Mr Eck use such a small rotor though :? :LOL:

ohhhhhhhhh , i'll take it :cool: :cool: :cool: i'll be using a 150mm disc tho :shock: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

pm me price/payment details and i'll square you up tomorrow as i'm away to bed just now :LOL: :LOL:

anyone needing a m900 rear mech in no-bad nick ? i'd like to swap it really for , w.h.y. ?

i'll do a pic tomorrow ;)

yes please I have a few bit's of shite, Er I mean cool stuff, what are you after? I have a Raceface 50 tooth downhill ring in 110bcd, a racer way too small for you and some nice trinkets, hubs, Kooka XC stem, some hope stuff, and a little cold hard cash.

Back