rojo's 1995 kona sex one.... more updates 07/12/2010

big.eck":2qzdqc3z said:
:shock: what a song :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

the main frame and fork legs have 3 coats of white primer , both rear stays have still to see paint :oops: i fitted the new seals before i painted the legs too so won't be scratching them when there finnished :cool:

it's been raining really hard here for the last 3 days so havent got as much painting done as i'd of liked but i'll get there :cool: :cool: :cool:

:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

You kept that quiet that you got more coats on the parts :shock: :shock:

well the sun was splitting the sky up here today so i pulled the finger out and got cracking on with the kona today :D :D :D :D

well , yesterday i fixed the front wheel.

IMG_0253-1.jpg

IMG_0254.jpg

and fitted the kona tyres when i was there :D

IMG_0259.jpg

IMG_0260-1.jpg

so with 4 coats of white primer..........

IMG_0250.jpg

i got the first coat of ford diamond white on.......

IMG_0255.jpg

so the main frame & fork lowers have 1 coat of white and the rear halfs & fork brace are on there 3rd coat of white primer

IMG_0256.jpg

some red bits........

IMG_0262-1.jpg

but the srp rear mech bolt is too long :(

IMG_0261-1.jpg

i'll get the rear & brace on there first coat of paint tomorrow ;)

Starting to get exciting now.... :D

Quick question @ Big.Eck - is it a rattle can finish? Or are you using a compressor and paint gun? :?

GT-Steve":1qyjsq79 said:
Starting to get exciting now.... :D

Quick question @ Big.Eck - is it a rattle can finish? Or are you using a compressor and paint gun? :?

the clue's in the background ;)

IMG_0249-1.jpg

i have a 5l compresser , it's small but does frames no bother :D

looking good i was chatting with rojo yesterday on sw retrobike. he was saying he cant wait till its finished

Cheers fella,

was just checking as I could see rattles and a gun :? :? ;)

Can't beat Diamond white btw, esp if it's the sme hue that used to adorn the S1 RS Turbo ;) :cool: :cool:

Back