East Midlands Area chat and rides thread

I have emailed Geoff to let him know, he's said he'll be there. Again, I need to negotiate but suspect no on my part :( May be able to join you in pub though :D

gather a good ride was had and some wheeler-dealing done :D

Now, I know it's still only summer but it might be a good idea to think about next year's calendar. We have to put on at least 2 regional status rides and consider perhaps some others as well - maybe link in with other areas e.g. the Lincs bunch.

Any thoughts?

How about a Spring Peaks meet to counterpoint NW group/Mr K's Autumn ride?

Or a Ticknall Special inc. highlights such as:
- XP valley and the half-pipe
- Badger-hole wood
- Black were-rabbit corner
- Nemesis
- Lost dog corner
- Badger wheat field
- Lost-Phil woods
Who wouldn't want to do that?! ;)

Or Beacon Fell

Or Sherwood Pines

Or Cannock

Etc.

We will of course continue the mid-week night rides - it's a tradition after all! Some Saturday/Sunday mornings might be possible too.

We could do with drumming up some more trade - I'll work with Rob (user: 'rc200ti' lest we become too cliquey) as AEC and Deputy AEC to try and contact new members who appear to live locally.

Over and out... for now :D

Or a Ticknall Special inc. highlights such as:
- XP valley and the half-pipe
- Badger-hole wood
- Black were-rabbit corner
- Nemesis
- Lost dog corner
- Badger wheat field
- Lost-Phil woods
Who wouldn't want to do that?! Wink

:D :D That's some contorted route....and the badger wheat field brings seasons into the mix.

The Preselis were a reality-check :shock:

See you next week, broken tooth and all... learned that my dentist has had a heart-attack, so I've got to hunt around for another.

Hi Rob, nice to have you back.

Ed, I am happy to do something in the Pines again (no rude comments). Both rides have proved popular so far...although if we make it official it might lose it's relaxed feel...

What about hooking up with the boys from the east for a joint group ride?

Whats a Preselis? ;)

Back