1987 Muddy Fox Courier Ad

lewis1641":15tqfmjp said:
how does the self adjusting headset work? did it even work?

i don't remember anything out of the ordinary about it to be honest.

my original machine still has it's original h/s and has libved in a seaside shed for about 20 years, so I imagine it's not going to be self adjusting much now.

my dads got one which has been lightly ridden at most - Camel Trail would be considered fairly extreme action. always stored in the garage and well looked after. He wants space in his garage and is giving it to me :D :D :D.

heres my "new" one :cool:

muddyfoxmagazinephotos023.jpg

i,ll reluctantly be putting my dads old one up for sale soon, once I can get some photos and work out a fair asking price.be a shame to see it go but really need the room. really struggling to find anything to compare for value at the mo but watch this space if your looking for one.

creamedhoney":3i0rsjv8 said:
i,ll reluctantly be putting my dads old one up for sale soon, once I can get some photos and work out a fair asking price.be a shame to see it go but really need the room. really struggling to find anything to compare for value at the mo but watch this space if your looking for one.
My first MTB too! If it looks like the one in that picture and its fairly local, I'd be interested. PM me.
Mike

sacrilege i know...

I recently bought this:

IMAG1736.jpg

and turned it into this!

IMAG1847.jpg

IMAG1848.jpg

saved the rims and hubs (polished up nice) but fitted new spokes and kept the cantis

Back