Count days till Christmas.

Planning,

OFSTED,

**** OFFsted,

Ride, Love, Live.

Cured for another day.

Ridding Buddy (Girl) shows up with her Hustler and new 2.5 in Tires.
I have no working bikes so have to use Daughters Kona.
Take the Twins (7), Wife and Miss Hustler along tow path...to Kew Richmond
Ham common and into Richmond Park.....is that Snooks?
Drop out of park at Sheen and pavement (side walk) ride home.
2 hours and dont think heart rate went over 27.

Lid":3op19rhn said:
Ridding Buddy (Girl) shows up with her Hustler and new 2.5 in Tires.
I have no working bikes so have to use Daughters Kona.
Take the Twins (7), Wife and Miss Hustler along tow path...to Kew Richmond
Drop out of park at Sheen and pavement (side walk) ride home.
2 hours and dont think heart rate went over 27.

Two things Lid, I like the sound of Miss Hustler, in fact I think I hane an old centre fold poster somewhere. Two, twins do the ever get any easier???

Joe - you have my sympathy... Are Ofsted visiting now? Soon? Top tip - just aim to be "average" - you get to keep your job with not too much hassle. In truth you'll relax and the whole Ofsted thing is a lot easier. Since applying this philosophy my lowest Ofsted grade has been "good". So my boss is happy with me (worked for 3 Ofsteds). New light touch Ofsted is a doddle to be honest.

But hey digressing from this bikes thing, sorry folks. Bit of a teacher thing going on there... :roll:

Looked at Pace, rode Dolan built Cougar instead (my lungs and legs are a bit too beat up to give the Pace the thrashing she deserves :twisted: laughs manically)

Miss Hustler also owns a Stiffy. Hmmmm?
The twins just read themselves their own night-night stories and then turned off the light.....themselves. Honest Injin

(But Boy let me tell you the first few years were just F£$%^&()*&%$£$£%$^**((^%$$£%^%^&& a blur) Dont really remember much.

I rode past Ham gate twice dunno what times, but I left home at around 14:30, and got back at 16:10...I went in a Richmond Gate...went Clockwise (have to correct my previous post) back to Richmond gate, then back round anti clockwise to sheen and along the Thames to Richmond...So if you were around the same time it might well ahve been me!!!! :)

Radar":hf83u6ek said:
New light touch Ofsted is a doddle to be honest

Not if you're in special measures :(

To be honest though I've had so many that I don't give a monkey's any more. I just plough on. Always seem to come out with a "2". I just wish it wasn't an all-dominating beast. I keep having to cancel rides etc and letting friends down when I should be out on the bike.

We've had DFES, SCT, WSCC, HMI, OFSTED and LEA in and out of the place for the last two years after our management drove us into the ground - they got all "4's" in the origional inspection

This should be the last one (hopefully) and all going well we'll leave special measures just in time for me to jet off to Wellington in the new year :)

handed notice in and everything, I'm getting excited now, it's my little light at the end of the tunnel.

JRO

This morning saw anther cyclist who was wearing a cool Pink Floyd top. Wondered were he got it from? Then sat on a roadie's rear wheel till got board and then went past him :D

Oh great!....More things to spend my hard earned money on. :0)

now which Led Zep one do I choose??? :?
ps don't believe the "hard earned" bit

Back