Brighton Big Dog - 14th August 2010

anyone got a space they need filling with a 94 zaskar??? Confusing emails with a friend meant the space I thought I had wasnt there... . (he 'forgot' to enter.... :oops: ) :(

bigdawg":z26lw28w said:
anyone got a space they need filling with a 94 zaskar??? Confusing emails with a friend meant the space I thought I had wasnt there... . (he 'forgot' to enter.... :oops: ) :(

yep , need a team mate .

cchris2lou":3gn87tsr said:
bigdawg":3gn87tsr said:

yep , need a team mate .

cool, will pm you...

It's looking a bit murky out there this morning...

Heading over to Stanmer in a half hour. Will be on a modern dale with a retro orange mint sauce top on. Hope to bump into some retrobikers - good luck to those who are racing.

loitered with intent around the tent for 5 or so minutes just after the rain cleared..

to shy to come over and say hello properly :oops:

watched the Pace get cleaned down and got out of the way of someone cycling out.

how did everyone get on?

I attended earlier today, weather wasn't the kindest but it was a good event and there was plently going on.

Said hello to one or two retrobikers including John, but the weather was a bit miserable and most people were hiding from it. Seems the course got quite bad even by about 4pm so must have been 'fun' come the end of the event.

Hope everyone has dried out by now, might run down the Fortune of War a little later to see if any of you made it that far.

Few pics (not very good ones!)

Attachments

• mud1.JPG
    mud1.JPG
    100.2 KB · Views: 772
  • retro1.JPG
    retro1.JPG
    113.7 KB · Views: 772
  • retro2.JPG
    retro2.JPG
    128.6 KB · Views: 772
  • retro3.JPG
    retro3.JPG
    89.5 KB · Views: 772
Few more...

Attachments

• retro4.JPG
    retro4.JPG
    100.1 KB · Views: 771
  • slide1.JPG
    slide1.JPG
    143.2 KB · Views: 771
  • slope1.JPG
    slope1.JPG
    98.5 KB · Views: 771
The rain wasn't massively helpful - the back climb was barely walkable! Still, some really good fun and only slithered off the course a couple of times. Thankfully the mud made for a nice soft landing :) Absolutely shattered now. Hope the pace got its headset fettled and was able to get out for a lap.

Followed Jonathan on the orange for the best part of half a lap. About to soak myself in the hottest bath possible then pop into town to see what the "afterparty" holds.

Latest posts

Back