Macretro Glentress National - Organisational Notes

Like as not not camping, I need a good nights sleep and a full days rest before heading back to work. I'm now a teatotaller as booze just makes me ill and tired, not good with ME, so scooting home will be fine :)
I'll stay as late as I can be bothered though ;)

zigzag":jtqpr5mo said:
Probably enough to be getting on with, I'll organise a mid-week recce with Kaiser (and anyone else who fancies coming along).

I'm a bit late sorry. I'd be up for the midweek recce if it's this week or next week before Tuesday after that I'm away offshore. In fact any midweek ride I'll go on. I'll probably be travelling through on the Saturday and then off home after the run so no pod reqd for me. Anybody needing a lift through?

I've also got a book on the seven stanes and southern Scotland and there's a few old school routes marked up around Peebles if you fancy tackling one of them?

zigzag":ket0zxib said:
Special prize for best macretro themed bike/rider - only open to sassenachs :D

So basicly I have to turn up with a hairy face, a tartan skirt and a huge bike with gay coloured cables??

Feck me :roll:

I'd be up for joining you on the mid week recce. Subject to work mind you.

sorry lads
had to go pick up wifey from her sisters
ended up leaving the car there and walking home 'hic'

anyway i intend bringing a tent

we need to get a base for all of us imo
that way we can share a few vimto's or whatever

Dr S":39537xn0 said:
zigzag":39537xn0 said:
Special prize for best macretro themed bike/rider - only open to sassenachs :D

So basicly I have to turn up with a hairy face, a tartan skirt and a huge bike with gay coloured cables??

Feck me :roll:

I'd be up for joining you on the mid week recce. Subject to work mind you.

at least there'll be some scotch folk there si
the irony of BDW was the sole scotsman being there

longun ,born in rosyth :LOL:

Accomidation at Glentress is as follows

camping per pitch (get a big tent and share ;) ) £15 per night- all the facilities of the wigwams are open to the campers.

Wigwams with 5 adults for 2 nights (friday and Sat) works at £30 a skull or a bit more if you want to take a wigwam for less folk

So far we have one wigwam with ZZ, TK, Me and two sproggs.

Please pm me what you would like to do and I can book, or feel free to book yoursell just let us know what your plans are to work out food drink options.

linkie
http://www.glentressforestlodges.co.uk/

posted in the main thread also- lots of wigwam availability to and camping and sharing works out pretty damn cheap so well worth staying overnight folks ;)

Yes it was a pretty poor showing from our favorite neighbours. Good job we don't hold grudges :roll:

found a truly awful...... erm...... I mean great set of prizes for the day- would come to £20- split between the mac-gangbang-boys would be the cost of a pint each and would be nice to round off the day? Everyone up for that?

ooooh you've all been busy this week :shock:

might attend, if so might bring small panda and will camp.

Back