5 september lincs wolds 10am rothwell

They live 8 miles from grimsby so i'd guess that's the best bet for a b and b. Certainly closest train station. The village is east ravendale if you want to have a search. There's some holiday cottages just up the road from them but i suspect they'll be pretty pricey.

Andy b is from the area so he might be more help than me. If you want me to do more research i can.

not a huge amount of interest as yet but we are going to go ahead with this no matter what.

andy b has volunteered to help with some routes which is great - i only really know one!

this really is a great area to ride. plenty of rolling hills, beautiful scenery and its not too far from civilisation either.

we did it last winter and it was a complete mud fest but was still a great ride. we even managed to turn someone retro (matt who was riding my fsr if anyone remembers him. he now has mike's old orange [bike no 662!!])

Looks like i'm in to. Booking now for trains wil only cost 12.50. Wife will go to Hull while i join you goods chaps :D

Sod it all 12.50 tickets gone. cheapest now return is £73 each

So have give this meet a miss :(

tintin40":13o3eoc6 said:
Looks like i'm in to. Booking now for trains wil only cost 12.50. Wife will go to Hull while i join you goods chaps :D

That's a bugger, even the Hull tickets gone ?
We could probably pick you up from there (or Brough just before there is often easier.)

FluffyChicken":s18z69ts said:
tintin40":s18z69ts said:

We could probably pick you up from there (or Brough just before there is often easier.)

CK great idea. But £84.50 return each. :shock: anther time i think (after i've learnt to drive) :roll:

tintin40":13hnc1dx said:
FluffyChicken":13hnc1dx said:
tintin40":13hnc1dx said:

CK great idea. But £84.50 return each. :shock: anther time i think (after i've learnt to drive) :roll:

That's just a silly price, you may as well go riding around Majorca for that price :LOL:

Back