Does this qualify for retro?

I agree with Anthony, the components pretty much suit the year of the bike, i had Hope C2's on my 97 GT LTS, i considered that Retro (for a full susser) and got plenty of "hey, old skool, love it man" comments from youngsters at trail centres.

Cut of year for XC Retro seems to be around 95-96 but i recon DH and full suss Retro is a bit later.

So Yes, i'd consider that a Retro bike ;)

I agree really.
I went out for my first real blast round my local ride spot and I was so nervous and seriously lacking confidence. It's been 6 years since i have been out properly i hope i get my flow back but i had a good time and it felt good to be out again.
Does Anyone know why my calves felt like they was on fire while blasting downhill?

In the last 6 years i have gained 3 stone, 2 kids and lost my hair.
But I have that feeling of wanting to go out and thrash about like i used to but for some reason I'm suffering from fear :(

Seems to be a trend this year.
I gained 4 stone, lots of hair, 3 pets and a desire to hit the trails again.

You'll get your flow back, it just takes a little time... First time I got back on the bike I nearly fell off in front of my own house. I've since ridden stuff I wouldn't have when I was 18. Massive grin on my face as a result.

Thanks mate :D
I messed about with the brakes last night and i accidently severed the 'O' ring in the master cylinder so gonna need a trip to halfords today before i go for another blast.

Oh.. i went for a ride yesterday and there was this guy with his 10 year old son and he asked what riding bare back was and he said it's when you ride without a saddle hahahaha

Back