Welton-Skidby-Beverley (E.Yorks)

I PM'ed Chris yesterday with some suggested dates for a regional ride. These dates are far enough away from the upcoming nationals so as to have a fair chance of pulling in punters. He will fill you in on the dates if you PM him.

Cheers
Si

id be interest as usual, depending on date.

doesnt look like i will be going abroad in spetember......wifes due an operation :x

Thinking back I remember Chris wanting to run something in this area in October as Lewis' ride was on the 5th and Peaks on the 25th and he needed to spend the rest of the time with family. October would fit better between Peaks and MacRetros Glentress Bash.

I want to try and get out with Ben and recce this route as parts of it neither of us have ridden.

All being well this will happen in a couple of weeks after my holidays and if its a viable route October the 10th would be a good date to set it up for.

I don't wish to tread on Ben's toes though as this was his idea and thread so lets see what he thinks to the date and ideas ;)

I'd prefer October as it gives me a chance to get down for it. But as Chris says this is Bens baby and the decision rests with him.

My old local is the start and finish point Rich and the foods always good :D

Midway there is a huge choice pubs, cafe's etc in Beverley.

I'm easy on these, it was intended as an alternative for the local peeps for a gentle ride and for the hidden masses to come along (as if that'll happen ;)), but if you're coming all this way we really should add the small hills in.

Will stare at the map and see if they can fit in without making it too long or alter it and loose some of it.

Back