Macretro Glentress National - Organisational Notes

Zigzag we are hoping you can design a route that will give the non-locals a few surprises. It shoudl be challenging but allow a break for lunch.

I know velo was keen on the black route up to the radio mast and then down to top of spooky woods (turn off down land rover track, waymark 73 on map).

sounds good, we could do an initial haul up to the freeride park and regroup the head out.

but it's a b*stard of a climb, although there are some nice views. quite rocky too. Not sure it's an ideal start to the day. I know velo's happy riding black rigid, but it's not ideal.

I would think a mixture of black and red - might be good to have easier options where the paths cross at points so people that are lessable can keep up. I.E. some may do the red climb at the start and less able can have the option of the fire road, that sort of thing.

we could sort something out on the recce, anyone else with local knowledge is more than welcome, boxxer? Maybe a mid week ride?

I had a blank screen and couldnt log on
I went to java and downloaded it.im sure java was running anyway but that seemed to update it and get it working.
Does this help anyone?

Back