Wicked pics of the Dogs :D

I actually had a chat with Justin the other day and I was asking what happened to the DB...apparently it rusted through on the seattube :(

I know that Fat is and who has it ;) but you'll have to search to find out :twisted:

And there is a PACE example to , but PACE are not still going strong. More just designing some frames, having them produced for them and marketing them. Nothing new, homemade not even any forks :( Not quite what they used to be :(

Well they're not Trek (or some such Trek branded as something else cos they bought the name), so not generic in that way.
But they just churn out similar bikes to other people. The new steel one's are well nothing dissimilar to the other parts and if you chat to the ex-PACE people on here or those that have/had close ties with them you get the feelings of the company then and now.
No they sold out and stopped innovating. (for the good of the company I'm sure and too keep Adrian employed, there are plenty of too and fro threads on here)
A bit like Breeze, Joe sits in his room, designs a bike or two, goes gets them made has them tested and gets feedback alters and then flogs them. Pretty much said so himself a while back in a thread.
Still nice bikes.

My rides, they're slapped together bikes to get me to ride with what money I have. A search will bring 'em up. Nowt special but do their job.
One to ride, one to commute locally, one for the wife or for me to have a change of style on. Not modern, this is RetroBike after all and my old one still work fine.

Anyway as in my sig
Rocky Mountain Altitude 1991 - rider
Rocky Mountain Fusion 1992 - wifes, my alternate
Kona Explosif 1997 - commute, pub bike (if It ever gets fixed, probably end up riding it more though)

I see you found utahdogs RM Avalanche post :D

Every time I open this thread I keep reading more bits from the articles posted.. never going to get anything done.

:LOL:

oh and you might like this very nice bike, Dr S does build them up well.
http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewto ... pace+rc100

Back