MacRetro Newbies.... Introduce yourself here:

Hi Colinmac :) I thought I saw a 90ish Kona for sale recently?

Yep i believe so. I missed it though...

My trouble is i don't have the skills, storage, or patience to collect the kit and buy bits individually. I just want the equivalent of a new bike, but the particular year I had. So I can just go ride...

This site is very distracting though - there are many and varied bikes on here, lots of shiny kit, I nearly bought a mint dynatech the other day....

:D

yes add the line to your signature please, the more advertising the better.

You'll get your Macretro Badge as soon as you turn up for a macretro meet, doesn't need to be a big meet like october we usually have something smaller about once a month.

yes of course, I'm a believer in "build it and they will come - see how good it is - then they'll leave and build their own"

The Ken":1zz7u45d said:
You'll get your Macretro Badge as soon as you turn up for a macretro meet, doesn't need to be a big meet like october we usually have something smaller about once a month.

Aaaaaa thats how it works ;)

Sorry Rob, I hadn't noticed you'd been given the wrong one, you are allowed to complain you know. I'll let John know.

RobMac":1nnwans4 said:
The Ken":1nnwans4 said:

Aaaaaa thats how it works ;)

:oops: I shall get that sorted post haste :oops:

Back