Exeter area - Woodbury This Sunday 10:30 start

danpiero":1d2y15a4 said:
That would be cool ! cake and sweets shouldn't be a problem . I've let Marty C know but i don't think he can make it . Where could i meet you ? i live down the road from the Kents pub so could meet there ?

Kents would be fine. Pm'ing ya!

rojo":33kcoqte said:
What best to wear :LOL: :oops: :LOL:

What ever you're comfy wearing! Shorts and T-shirt if ya like and a light waterproof jacket just in case it rains.

I'm wearing my one piece skin suit with extra padding in all the right places!!! :LOL:

Cool shorts and tshirt it is then ;)

If I buy a water bottle it ok to put it in your bottle cage on the bike?

danpiero":186vzqg3 said:
Don't know if i could sponge a lift from anyone going from Torquay ?? My wife has told me that she now needs the car !!

i can pick dan up if you want. i live 3 minutes drive from kents pub

chers mark :D

kirbdug":31uyom5d said:
danpiero":31uyom5d said:
Don't know if i could sponge a lift from anyone going from Torquay ?? My wife has told me that she now needs the car !!

i can pick dan up if you want. i live 3 minutes drive from kents pub

chers mark :D

Ah, ok then. 3 bikes in a Corsa is always a bit of a squeeze! Is that ok Dan? :D

If it going to be a tight for space tim cos i am borrowing one of your bikes. I can pull out and meet you up there to say hi and give you your frame and forks back.

rojo":22ai31x2 said:
If it going to be a tight for space tim cos i am borrowing one of your bikes. I can pull out and meet you up there to say hi and give you your frame and forks back.

NO

You're coming. No excuses!!! :LOL:

Back