The one and only "HOW MUCH IS MY xyz WORTH" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm thinking of parting with my trusty 1995 Pace RC-35 MXCDs which I have taken off my 1995 Marin Team Ti. I have owned them from new (cost me £440 if I remember correctly) and looked after them lovingly. When the elastomers eventually died I upgraded to a more modern pair of forks.

pace_forks_01.jpg

pace_forks_02.jpg

pace_forks_03.jpg

They have a 1 1/8 inch steerer. They are complete with the original manual, gease gun, spare elastomer spacers, the catilever brake rocker thingy, and most of a tub of Pace grease. I even have a Pace catalogue from 1996 with them!

pace_forks_04.jpg

Anyone know what I should ask for this lot? Or does anyone want to talk me out of selling them? ;)

lewis1641":2x6kdpgh said:
they look to be in good order. have the elastomers been replaced?

Nope, I don't know where to get them from. I guess you'd want to get the elastomers that suited your own weight anyway.

brocklanders023":28ap534e said:
RC35's that need new elastomers and a service go for about £60 to £70. Yours might be worth nearer £80 with all the extras. ;)

Thanks, much appreciated.

I'm half tempted to run them again. Did anyone ever do a kit to replace the elastomers with springs?

Think you can get them but Tim (justbackdated on here) can get you some Pace elastomers. He serviced mine + fitted new elastomers and my forks are like new now. He knows everything about your forks so contact him for info on springs. :cool:

brocklanders023":1y52iy61 said:
Think you can get them but Tim (justbackdated on here) can get you some Pace elastomers. He serviced mine + fitted new elastomers and my forks are like new now. He knows everything about your forks so contact him for info on springs. :cool:

Thanks, I've sent him a PM. :cool:

One of the forum members inquired about a Hope C2 GT caliper and seat stay adapter I have and I'd like to get an idea of what a fair price would be. Caliper, skewer nut, and adapter are NOS (caliper has never had fluid or brake pads in it). Dropout is used.

LTS.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back