MacRetro Big Clan Gathering - Sat 23rd Oct

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Ken":4jbov4nh said:
Giant -one, being there is far more important than what you ride.

Ah Bless you, that's one of the nicest thingh anybody has said to me . :cry: :D

Seriously though. Need space for me, Beavis and Brocklanders. There are some pods at Inners which have bedding as I stayed at some at Mabie last year. Dont have room in the car for tents.

B&B prices £????
Pods are £35 a night.
Wigwam hut £???

Wigwams at GT (sound like the wooded pods at inners you are talking about ) are £40 per night + £10 perperson per night - they sleep upto 5 but are better with less I have heard.

B and B's are around £30 - £50 per night each but I live further north so don't have any experiences to share.

We are looking at accomodation and organisation soon so I'll let you know what we are doing.

its a 6 hour drive so will definitely be staying over.

As a complete numpty, somebody point me in the direction of where to saty and all that or if you need someone to make the numbers up etc.

Are the pods/ wigwams sound proof??

They need to be if Beavis and Brockhead are coming. Check out the YouTube link in the BDW aftermath thread to see for yourselves :LOL:

Dr S":2hwfi4gh said:
Are the pods/ wigwams sound proof??

They need to be if Beavis and Brockhead are coming. Check out the YouTube link in the BDW aftermath thread to see for yourselves :LOL:

:LOL: :LOL: Trust me after the drive up in the morning plus the ride I really don't think there will be a repeat of BDW.

The pods are dam comfy there lined with sheeps wool, have 4, 7ft long deep padded mats with room to spare. The one's me and the Mrs stayed in at Mabie were about 8ft wide and 12ft wide iirc. Oh and heating + mains electric. ;)

The pods are on Mabie House's web site. www.mabiehousehotel.co.uk

This is in the Orkney school hols so may fit in with the 'Lets go somewhere for a change, FFS' plans being bandied around. My wife fancies Rome, but I fancy the Dolomites...

well its 9:28 and i'm here

point 1 is there anywhere we all can co habit ?
boxxer any farmers that can accomodate us
or canpsites or so ?

point 2 ,where we riding ?
GT inners or some of the other stuff
trail parks ? red or black or a mix

my 20p's worth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back