rojo's 1995 kona sex one.... more updates 07/12/2010

i think your lucky in the fact that someone has let you build their bike, i would love to do this but no one wants me to (not specifically me, just no one wants a bike building :( although i did build the mrs and step mums bikes :D )
wondered what happened to this, now interested to see it progress :D :D

cyfa2809":1yzwmwbj said:
i think your lucky in the fact that someone has let you build their bike, i would love to do this but no one wants me to (not specifically me, just no one wants a bike building :( although i did build the mrs and step mums bikes :D )
wondered what happened to this, now interested to see it progress :D :D

feel free to build a bike for me. i think i'd like an amp or a full sus cannondale please.

everytime i see "sex one" i keep singing "sex one sex one, you're my sex one" to the tune of sex bomb

cyfa2809":hvte1ro4 said:
me too! yeah thanks for that! :roll: :LOL:
ok, send me the parts and i will build it :LOL: ;)

thats not the deal!

"sex one sex one its rojo's sex one, and big ecks gonna build it up"

gonna make a full song out of this i think

Stop dave I have the song in my head and get weird looks when I sing it.

"sex one sex one, its come from de-von"

"and a scotsman's gonna turn it on"

:shock: what a song :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

the main frame and fork legs have 3 coats of white primer , both rear stays have still to see paint :oops: i fitted the new seals before i painted the legs too so won't be scratching them when there finnished :cool:

it's been raining really hard here for the last 3 days so havent got as much painting done as i'd of liked but i'll get there :cool: :cool: :cool:

Back