MacRetro Big Clan Gathering - Sat 23rd Oct

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been there twice on GT STS DH and must say was pretty scary. STS and Zaskar are in my home in Poland recently so no suspension retro bikes left me. Anyway, no time for crying, I'll stay tough :D looking forward for this event.

Word around the campfire at BDW was that there might be a few NE&Yorkies making the trip o'er the border for this one. Might even turn into one of those classic border battles where the burns run red with the blood of Scotmen

I think it will be me + a few was well :D Not sure if every one will be on retro rides though :? See ya all soon

Giant - we are looking into a few options, with one being the log wigwams at GT - news to follow shortly.

Of course you'll all be on retro bikes, there is nothing on the trails that cannot be ridden on an old bike. I regularly ride a rigid bike at Glentress on all grade of trail and often go single speed as well.

This MacRetro's big ride, dont be a feardie, dont bring a modern bike unless of course you dont have a retro steed ;) :LOL:

velomaniac":tt9neba3 said:
Of course you'll all be on retro bikes, there is nothing on the trails that cannot be ridden on an old bike. I regularly ride a rigid bike at Glentress on all grade of trail and often go single speed as well.

This MacRetro's big ride, dont be a feardie, dont bring a modern bike unless of course you dont have a retro steed ;) :LOL:

Don't have one at the moment. (Well I do but it's no where near rideable) Funds going on the new stone man cave and a load of decking for the garden :roll:

Dr S":353atln3 said:
Word around the campfire at BDW was that there might be a few NE&Yorkies making the trip o'er the border for this one. Might even turn into one of those classic border battles where the burns run red with the blood of Scotmen

That was me on the freeride park last week, sorry I'll clean it up next time I'm there.

Think we got a right doing at kirroughtree, Velo mechanical, The hand of Jimi Hendrix, and my lungs falling out my arse on the last double dunt hill making me a very last place. Only Kaiser, Davy-G, Zigzag and Haggis made it home with dignity. There was an awful lot of modern metal though.

Giant -one, being there is far more important than what you ride.

Aha!

I think this what I'm looking for.

Will see if I can get a Friday Saturday pass.

Will be camping/ sleeping in the car or whatever...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back