Brighton Big Dog THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
have found a possible place for 3 people. you interested. need to sort details though. ring tomorrow would be £50 for two nights. plus they siad they had a garage for the bikes.

Sounds like u lot are gonna have some fun! I've ridden Stamner with sussex mtb'ers a few years ago and its a nice ride, don't forget to post some pics of it!
I'm fishing the Avon river the 14th so no go for me :(

Anyone had any info through yet? Not sure what I'm expecting, as I only did a onederdog lap last year.

Looking forward to it.

I'll be there on the '95 Cindercone - last minute change to retro bike, but still in the standard pairs cat, as my frame broke last weekend on the modern! Wish I'd entered retro now...

I've been riding and recce'ing the course over the last week or two, with one of the organsisers very recently - if it get's agreed there is more singletrack, most of that climbing I'm afraid, and a long grassy climb at the start, and one or two different desecents, than last year.

I hope the bike holds up for four laps of madness, I've had little time to prep it and get the right bits ordered - gulp!

:)

Sorted for accom now Wizard, cheers.

May not have a partner now, looks like Heathy has busted up his foot and is 50/50. Anyone else interested in racing?!?

could be up for the racing John , will know tomorrow if mother in law can have the kids .

cchris2lou":zhskscsw said:
could be up for the racing John , will know tomorrow if mother in law can have the kids .

Great stuff, let me know :D

cchris2lou":2qt6ppxq said:
got a pass for saturday racing only .

let me know if you need a team mate

Chris,

still need a team mate so see you there. Need to sign on before 11 am I think.

JV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back