Exeter area - Woodbury This Sunday 10:30 start

Woodbury wins it then :cool:

I have amended the 1st post on this thread, Not sure on best meeting place but there is a free carpark in the map linky that my Brother has mentioned being near.

Let me know if you are coming or not Meeting will say 10:00 for a 10:30

Re: Exeter area - Sunday 15th Aug - Haldon or Woodbury - Cho

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Edit ;

Sunday 15th Aug 10:00 for 10:30 start,

see you there at 10 bike is ready to go changed tyres today and checked everything else

cheers mark :D

Excellent :D

If anyone wants my number please contact me by PM.

What bikes are you bringing ? I think I will bring the old Hardrock :cool:

Not looking like I will have a bike ready in time for this. :(

rojo":298lb6on said:
Not looking like I will have a bike ready in time for this. :(

I've said that I'll lend you one so don't use that excuse! Or the feet one either!!! :LOL:

(or fires, leaks, looking after the kids, got the doctors, car broken down, family friend visiting, end of the world etc, etc!)

:LOL: :LOL:

My feet are bad you bugger.

You sure you got something I can borrow??

I'll be there , looking forward to my first Retrobike ride ! and going back to Woodbury , should be fun . I think that i'll bring my NOB along .

dont know which bike. the kona cinder cone is ready might get the sarracen tufftrax going (need to change saddle and sort the cones out on the front wheel) ive never riden the sarracen before might bring both then decide

cheers kirbdug :D

I'm not totally sure I'll be able to make it yet but if I can swing it I'll be on my Kilauea. I really wanted to be on the 88' Diamondback but won't be ready, unfortunately.

Back