Macretro Glentress National - Organisational Notes

Nice one rob, are you staying over, indeed who else is staying over? I will investigate billet arrangements if you let me know what your plans are folks.

You can camp at the tress to I believe rob. Would be good to get a good few staying, barbie and beers sounds cool.

You may have forgotten a certain LOCAL rider who offered his back garden for camping / BBQ within pissing distance of the Inners XC trails....

Count me in for GT - I was toying with the Idea of building the big bmx (AKA the Azonic) up for some freeride park fun, whips ago-go

Now the Raleigh is fixed it'll be making its 's maiden appearance at GT.... no modern rig this time!

Im a definite.
I dont mind camping but its too much stuff to lug over there without a car :? .Wigwam sounds a way to go if i can find others to share the cost :D
I could share with flaky pastry ;)

boxxer, that might offer more civilized surroundings for a bbq, thanks we'll bear it in mind. Come october I think my thoughts of camping will have been put away till next spring.

Wooden hut numbers are growing anyone else interested in that? Is Innerhaven off the cards for us? (would be £50 per weekend per person if full)? (Gaz we could stick the kids in the garden in a tent :) )

Could we get all macretros to add this clickable link to their signature to advertise the event across the site?

MacRetro - Join The Clan at the Glentress National in October>>>

[*url=http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=110669][*size=18][*color=blue][*b]MacRetro - Join The Clan at the Glentress National in October[/b*][/color*][/size*][/url*] - remove all the * for this code to work.

Also thinking it might be easier to iron out the plans a bit by using the forum chat system - I was thinking Friday 13th Night at 9.30pm but I have no life - anyone else up for this? Is the date and time suitable?

think I might just be sat night TK, the wiggywams are for 2 nights anyway so you could have a quiet night before the ex-mullet wearer + son arrive early sat morning.

Looks like a good NE&Yorks turnoot.

So far we have

Dr S
Toons
Kaya + guests
mrlee
SimonsideResident
Brocklanders
Beavis
Giant-One

Looks like about 10 in total. Subject to flakeyness of course.

Back