Specialized S Works Steel 1995-final-pics p3

final improvement
better front cable stop

and found a better background which really makes a diff I find ;)

sworks95015.jpg

sworks95020.jpg

sworks95016.jpg

sworks95005.jpg

sworks95029.jpg

This is a really really beautiful bike :cool: :cool: but have to disagree about the background ,the frame blends in too much with it.

Awesome bike though , let me know where you got the canti rocker from as i have a set of the same forks, cheers ;)

Woody":j2dokg1k said:
This is a really really beautiful bike :cool: :cool: but have to disagree about the background ,the frame blends in too much with it.

Awesome bike though , let me know where you got the canti rocker from as i have a set of the same forks, cheers ;)

from the person who sold the fork to me ;)
I think it may be the original, but he had to machine the small part that stop the brake black "casing"

about the background, you are right too, but I meant clean and uniform background. very difficult to find a creamy building wall with a nice pavement in front of it which would fit better :?

lovely bike.

- maybe I should not sell mine after all?

http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=69088

Mine is mint, - not a scratch on it,- the day I got it I wrapped the chainstay in thick plastic so even that should be mint when exposed!

I do remember those forks, - we did not sell many (in the shop I ran) as everybody was into Manitou or Rock Shox at the time, -oh and Pace of couse!

the angle of the saddle angle in first pics was not right ;) ( forgot my allen key at the time :oops: )
and a new figure on the chess board :LOL:

spe95sworks046.jpg

spe95sworks050.jpg

spe95sworks040.jpg

Back