Brodie Catalyst

utahdog2003

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
I know I'm supposed to be building my Rocky Mountain and the Yokota Yosemite but what can I say...I'm easily distracted! :shock: Now...what do I do with this? :LOL:

Attachments

• brodie2.jpg
    brodie2.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 6,139
  • brodie.jpg
    brodie.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 6,139
That is very nice, I have always wanted an early Brodie but doubt one will ever be in my grasps :sad:

I look forward to the build do you have any of the other original parts ?

No parts, just the frame. I don't even have it in my hands yet either. I've got a stash of Syncros parts that I'll use. Give me an opportunity to use the Revolutions. :cool:

Dump it and get more TOYO built frames ;)
Or is this to add to the collection of things I need to build some day ?

What is the serial of the frame, then it should be easy to tell. Until '91 the Catalyst had a 1" headtube, in '94 the Expresso and Sovereign were the only mtb frames from Brodie.

Cheers from germany

Lovely, is this the one that sold recently on the bay? Was a steal i recon....wish i'd bidded but at least i get to see a retrobiker build it up... :D

I'll have to answer all these questions after I pick it up this weekend. I had a friend connect with the seller for a local pick up, and I'm meeting my friend and my frame in Tsali North Carolina this weeked. There will be 4 EWRs with us, so if you're reading this and you'll be in the area... :cool:

There is a Thudbuster seat post shim in the seat tube, and some bubbling in the paint but after giving it the once over my friend gives is a clean bill of health. :cool:

Back