Under the stairs . . .

mamadirt

Kona Fan
GT Fan
Feedback
View
. . . I have just found a full set of Onza HO cantis with chill pills :D . Thought they'd been sold years ago - maybe cleaning ain't so bad after all. Now I have a choice of 3 different brakesets for the Clockwork :roll:

Result mama!

whens that o range up n at it?

Cheers,Al still using the single as blokes cant do two things at once !!!

Hopefully I'll have some 'work in progress' pics up tomorrow Al for the singlespeed BOTM - not rideable yet as I've had to cut the stem quill down (don't scold me ;) . . . took me 3 hours last night to do a neat job) and now I need a shorter stem bolt as I don't have enough thread . . . I'm on the case though. It's looking good and feels spot on.

Hi,I was going to put my surly, project two, american classic, use, campag, + other lovelyness up but it will take till chrimbo to send the pics on this bloody machine.

I have a cool cromo short black quill stem with your name all over it! and real cheep to you.

pm me cheers,Al

Cheers Al, but the silver swan neck you sent with the frame looks great (I spent a day polishing it to an almost mirror finish) - it just had an incredibly long quill and as the fork steerer was internally butted it wouldn't fit all the way - sorted now though and a pretty neat job I reckon (even if no-one will ever see it ;) ).

The Surly sounds cool - there are some lovely singlespeeds on the BOTM thread - it'd be rude not to join in.

Cheers mama, Looks like youve got things covered!

all the best,Al

Back