My new Dean TI

Lenni

Devout Dirtbag
Got this from the bay,to replace my TST HT,which is too big(long) for me.

Does anybody have any info on year? is it a TST job?

Now i`ll rip of the parts from the TST,and get this sucker rollin ![/img]

Attachments

• 10082010467_2.JPG
    10082010467_2.JPG
    222 KB · Views: 1,853
Think they class them as "soft tails" when they rely on the flex of the frame, it looks ace by the way. Always loved the decals on DEAN's for some reason!

Lenni":14h0kw5j said:
mfh: yes.

it uses the ti`s springyness,instead of a pivot.

Cool, I had my eyes on that one and was going to bid on it, but you BIN'd it! The frame looks better in your photo than it did in the Ebay auction. :cool:

I instead bought a Moots YBB at a great price, so we'll see how this titanium "soft tail" stuff works!

Steve Kish":3eo5e0no said:
:?

So, it relies on the chainstays flexing enough to be classed as suspension - new one on me!

this frame design has been around since the early to mid 90's. You have never seen one?

mfh126":2fgsghyj said:
Lenni":2fgsghyj said:

Cool, I had my eyes on that one and was going to bid on it, but you BIN'd it! The frame looks better in your photo than it did in the Ebay auction. :cool:

I instead bought a Moots YBB at a great price, so we'll see how this titanium "soft tail" stuff works!

yey,had to have it-especially because they shipped to europe! and yes,it`s much better looking irl!
have looked at some moots too,but most are in the US,and do not ship worldwide :cry:

had a first ride today,it`s great! taking a trip to sweden sunday for some serious trails!

mfh126":k28z4nnf said:
Lenni":k28z4nnf said:

BTW,can you flash that moots?

Latest posts

Back