Fleet update!

Stick Legs

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
For those that care, here is what I am up to bike wise.

The Pace is my daily rider, M900 XTR and is as good as ever.

The Orange is hung off the roof of the shed while I collect the bits for it's eventual build. Deore DX and Maguras I think... watch this space!

The Dyna Tech road bike, my oldest bike, my daily roadie now with Shimano STI. Fast and comfy!!

My garage queen, Dyna Tech Ogre XT / MT4 Ti.

A aluminium, titanium and steel retro MTB. All British bikes (all bar the Orange actually MADE in England) what more could I want?? :D

Attachments

• Bikes 004.jpg
    Bikes 004.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 1,240
  • Bikes 009.jpg
    Bikes 009.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 1,240
  • Bikes 012.jpg
    Bikes 012.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 1,240
Nice Fleet! What is the size are the chainrings on the Pace? Proper man sized they look. Always felt that bikes lost something visually with the coming of Microdrive systems. I know that gear ratio and things are the same, but it just doesn't look right. (In my opinion.)

You riding the Ogre a next weekend then Pete? :LOL:

Not sure if that was a serious question or if I just found the phrase 'riding the Ogre' amusing. Probably best not answer.

Loving the Pace........couldn't afford one BITD!
Is that a Flite titanium saddle or am I mistaken?? :?

Iwasgoodonce":re9feoir said:
Nice Fleet! What is the size are the chainrings on the Pace? Proper man sized they look. Always felt that bikes lost something visually with the coming of Microdrive systems. I know that gear ratio and things are the same, but it just doesn't look right. (In my opinion.)

24-36-46, Man rings! :LOL:

Used to run 24-36-48 BITD but that's a bit ambitious for me now! ;)

GTRTS&AVALANCHE":10tozrh6 said:
Loving the Pace........couldn't afford one BITD!
Is that a Flite titanium saddle or am I mistaken?? :?

I could not afford a Pace BITD either. That's why I have one now :D

Flite Ti on the Dyna Tech Ogre and the Pace, Turbo Matic on the Dyna Tech roadbike.

Back