Show us Ya Citrus Fruit! (Orange Content)

Blindside":iw06xrb1 said:
thats cracking sir :cool:
Man, those xtr brakes would look good on mine, wanna swap with my silver xt's :LOL: :LOL:

Lol been there done that! Took me a while to track down the m960s, theyre ace :cool:

+1 from me too, lovely looking P7 :cool: ,

did you show me that a few months ago, I can't remember now :? :? :oops: :oops: as I was too excited about the RaleighBanana :roll: :oops: :oops: :LOL:

yeah i did steve it was stuck at the bottom of my parents shed :LOL:
(if you still have it - has the banana cracked yet on you!? hope not) :LOL:

Probably not to most folks taste, but if I'd have owned it from new it would look like this now, as in the folly of youth I'd have sold the original parts on & replaced them with what you see now...

4813147748_827daa8569_z.jpg

I like Andy. :D What travel are the forks and how does it ride? I'm feeling the need for a 98/99 with modern forks at the moment. ;)

Cheers, they're Rockshox Reba's set @ 85mm

I really like the way it handles with them on, they're the only forks I've used on this frame so I can't compare them to any other forks on that frame

Orange did tell me that the frame would handle up to 100mm forks, I think that 80mm is about right for it though as 100mm might give it a bit too slack a head angle.

I've compensated for the slightly longer fork than was originally on it by fitting a shorter stem to liven the handling up a touch

If I'm up in your neck of the woods, or you're over here feel free to have a test ride & see what you think.

Bingo, was hoping you'd say that mate as I'm thinking orange/white fade with Pace RC39's or white Fox Floats. Now all I need is a 19" frame.

Will look out for you on the next retro meet I attend. ;)

Back