The Big Dirty Weekender Aftermath Thread

Hi all

just finished looking through all the pics, another great BDW, next year has a lot to live upto(no pressure). Thanks to Dr S & Gil for a great weekend and every one else that turned up. So many great bikes ridden as intended.
Glad you liked your gloves sinnett177 you were like a big kid at xmas couldn't wait to put them on & try them out.

till next time bibby.

The Ken":34a68746 said:
looked like a grand day out, maybe next year.

Caption competition...
IMG_2664.jpg
f*****g hell i look like like mi grandad :shock: :LOL:

That was a great ride on Saturday and I have managed to convert my 2 mates on the modern bikes to go retro :D :D :D

Recovered enough to say a huge thank you to Gil and Si for setting up such an enjoyable weekend.

Bike highlights for me in no order were:

All the Fats.
Saracen Kili XTR.
Alpinestars Ti-Mega.
Orange Vit T2.
Bouncy Trek.

Special HARDCORE points have to go to:

Gil for leading the whole ride on a single speed :shock:
Si for being ill all week, staying up drinking until 3am Friday and still making it round no worries. :shock:
The young chap (forgotten his name :oops: ) for keeping not too far off the front on a lead weight modern Kona full suss. :shock:
Anyone that had a beer half way round. :shock:

Overall highlights for me were chatting retro to various new friends on the climbs, not damaging my bike when I went over the bars, and making it all the way round without passing out.

Thanks again one and all. :cool:

Last few for now.

BTW, that ugly git in the last one is giant-one looking his best. I will get revenge on you for spiking my drink. :twisted: :roll: Off now to audition for Pop Factor. ;)

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: Spiked your drink my arse. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Thats the best pic of me for ages, at least I have a smile on my face.

Looks like a great weekend...and some great photos.
Wish I'd been able to make it....next year hopefully.

Back