Klein Attitude 2003 Dolomite FINISHED!

I think it looks perfect. If I was riding it I would appreciate the rise in the stem for my poor old back lol

How does it handle?

Thanks for the positive comments guys, i'm still not 100% on the bar/stem rise though so am hunting for an alternative, Lewis - was an ebay purchase and used to be silver, i would never get purple ano sprayed over ;)

As for handling/ride i've only been on the road a few times, which it feels very good, will give reports when i takes here offroad virginity, might be at the BigDog this saturday :cool:

i think its the combination of a small frame (hence massively sloping tt) and the rise of the bar-stem combo that makes it look a bit off. 0deg would make it look perfekt.
skinwalls would be a nice addition.

Inigo Montoya":3hbaqjex said:
skinwalls would be a nice addition.

yeah i thought that as well, have a set of smoke/dart 2's which i will try just to see how they look :)

Well done that looks bloody great :cool: :cool: :D

Lewis - i had your purple freds and not had the bike done yet - yes i will be spraying the purple ano, sorry sneaker :? :LOL:

That's pretty amazing, top job!

960 XTR is a very pretty group as well, sits nicely on that bike :D

Hey Jeff, Nice work :D the 2nd picture really does give it the retro look doesn't it, i went for the all black look so the frameset would jump out but with the silver rims it seems to more, and gives it a cleaner look.

I have a pair of smoke/dart 2's but the walls are quite dark i might try these with the black rims, have spent alot of money on this already so wouldn't want to go down the route of changing wheels atm.

Latest posts

Back