Macretro Glentress National - Organisational Notes

At last, an AEC has taken control :D

Not really got much time to think about this event as I have too much to do at work for the forseeable future.

We need to list all the folk who've ever poked their head above the parapet as regards being MacRetro then we can contact them and twist their arms to show up. I was supposed to do some of this at the weekend but never got round to it :oops:

As there is a daylight time limit at that time of year we need to plan our riding well. A period of night riding might be a laugh for anyone daft enough though :LOL:

Will miniGaz be doing the whole main route or will you be leaving him to play at the freeride park? How old is he, miniKen is 12 now.

looking at the whole route, he is 8 & 1/2 and will be in training from now till then, the hills might kill him and if so, I'm happy to drop off the back rather than hold folks up.

clockworkgazz":19n5vx2z said:
looking at the whole route, he is 8 & 1/2 and will be in training from now till then, the hills might kill him and if so, I'm happy to drop off the back rather than hold folks up.

Trust me mate, I'll be at the back and will be more than happy to use the excuse of looking after kids. :D

Tazio":b1g3qd9o said:
clockworkgazz":b1g3qd9o said:

Trust me mate, I'll be at the back and will be more than happy to use the excuse of looking after kids. :D

Normally my job :oops: :LOL:

What date is this gonna be again?

G

SATURDAY 23rd OCTOBER !!!!!!!!!!!

Its stickied in the Rides/Meets/Events section of the main site, please read :roll:

I need a list of MacRetro folk who've ever been spotted on these pages :-

Velo
Clockworkgaz
Kaiser
ZigZag
JimiHendrix
Enid Puceflange
Big Eck
Mikee
The Ken
RobMac
DaveDH
Haggis
Tnega
TheReal
Tazio
AFP

Who've I missed, trawl the site and tell me, everyone must be gathered for this meet ;)

Latest posts

Back