Identify this oldie please !

Traani

Devout Dirtbag
hey i found this old bicycle today and i honestly dont have a slightest clue about it,and im forced to ask if any of you would know whats the maker ?

IMG_4711.jpg

Originally its been snow white all the way except for the fire red "belt" painted on the seat tube,its been in the middle of the tube,and width of it has been some 6 inches, and the front part has been fire red too,like its has been dipped into bucket of red paint,into 3 inch depth,so all the front parts,including lugs have been red in this length. The badge is long gone but there has been one,riveted with two small pins anyhow.

the most interesting parts are the fron lugs..that have pretty visible clover shape,like colnago logo,but unfortunately not.

it has only one shifter-attachment point.
but i think the lever,derailleur,rims and everything are not originals.The cotter crank is,that i swear,just look at the decoration of it.

so,does any of u have any ideas...

IMG_4702.jpg

IMG_4704.jpg

IMG_4705.jpg

IMG_4707.jpg

IMG_4709.jpg

IMG_4712.jpg

Interesting. Nice that the decoration of the headlugs comes back in the ring.

at first i thought too,that this might be some odd colnago.

automotos,for what ive heard,have good quality and those were popular racing bkies back at the good old days.

The Don":19fjpifa said:
Would it be considered rude to ask what the two sets of handcuffs are for ? :LOL:

oh please be rude.

theyre just for locking the bike down.i think.or my were they for my girlfriend.dementia u know.

Back