Klein Attitude 2003 Dolomite FINISHED!

Thats awsome! :)

I know what you mean about something being not quite right though. My opinion is that the Fred Salmon has too much rise. With a 0deg Salmon bar stem setup things would look more in place I think. Or you could try flipping in upside down perhaps?

Great work man :cool:

yeah i think the front end is just too high, but modern smallish frames are nowadays with the travel on forks, the Fox's were 100mm but i got them reduced to 80mm, i think Fred Salmon only did 1 option of rise for these bars.

2 quick pics with the cage on, 1 problem i never thought of was the USA flag, totally forgot that the f/mech clamps are alot lower nowadays so sadly the band covers a piece of the decal!

Attachments

• Jringle2.jpg
    Jringle2.jpg
    125.3 KB · Views: 2,464
  • Jringle1.jpg
    Jringle1.jpg
    205.3 KB · Views: 2,464
Looking good :cool:
Have you found a bottle that will actually fit the cage as my cage is too cramped to easily get a bottle out :?

Stunning :cool: , i do agree though that at first glance something is not quite right, and it is the high-ish front but probably because we are used to seeing only pre-trek Dolomite Kleins. Still a fantastic modern interpretation of an iconic bike ;)

marin man":edfvmpi6 said:
Looking good :cool:
Have you found a bottle that will actually fit the cage as my cage is too cramped to easily get a bottle out :?

Haven't tried it yet :oops: bought it for looks alone ;)

that looks really good. Is that my old bar/stem? To think it was beautiful and s purple!

Paint looks great.

Back