APEC

Speaking of the Chaser, did you see they got arrested for breaching security?

(Quick explanation for non-Aussies- the Chaser is a satirical TV show on the ABC)

Because the Liberals are a bunch of expletive deleteds, they published a list of journalists not allowed into the secure zone at all, mainly journalists that might ask the Chinese PM difficult questions, but it also included the guys from the Chaser. Not to be deterred, they decided to see how good the security actually was. They got 3 black cars and some motorbikes, put Canadian flags on them and just drove up to the security checkpoints. And got waved through. Twice. They only got arrested when Chas got out dressed as Osama Bin Laden. And the NSW Assistant Commissioner of Police claimed not to be embarrassed! :LOL:

Just seen on the news about this conference :shock: But the only reason why it got a mention is because of some bearded F**k called bin liner released a 'stuff' video and so the news mentioned that the world leaders were at APEC.

GWB called APEC OPEC and congratulated the austrian army , instead of australian :LOL:

Loving this thread on a number of levels!

1. That rifle is pretty useless, the police wouldnt have a hope in hell of getting to it, finding the target and getting a shot in before someone capped Bushs' sorry backside!
2. The irony of the photo of the cop with the binoculars... Wonder who he's watching and I wonder what he'd do if he knew that he was being watched and photographed?
as if US citizens were unique in being able to spend money how they want, travel freely, and criticise their government without being thrown in the slammer. It's a weird mindset...
Really? As long as they don't spend their money on Chinese goods, or travel to Cuba, or say anything bad about the Bush admin or Iraq war for fear of being 'watched' by the secret sevice. Doesn't sound that free to me.

Russell":2imk6eaa said:
Really? As long as they don't spend their money on Chinese goods, or travel to Cuba, or say anything bad about the Bush admin or Iraq war for fear of being 'watched' by the secret sevice. Doesn't sound that free to me.

Well yes I agree, although I don't think even Bush's administration would be insane enough to ban all Chinese goods... Anyhow, my point was rather about how they use the idea of freedom as justification for anything they want to do.

I passed the tests on the MI6 website, when do I get my Aston Martin and Omega watch?

Licence to Kill anyone?

More like a Rover 200 and a Casio watch :LOL:

Ye'll get an Apollo from Halfords and a Pointy Stick, and like it..........

License to give a Dead Leg.............ye gotta start at the bottom in a big organisation like that.

Back