SOLD! [Mavic Open 4 CD wheelset (new!) 650c w/Shimano 600]

Johan

Retro Newbie
Selling a completely new, unused wheelset made of Mavic Open 4 CD rims (size 650c, with 36 spokes) mounted with Shimano 600 hubs (both front and rear). Everything is new, unused and MINT. Images are shown at http://www.dba.dk/mavic-open-4-cd-hjuls ... -67562373/ (with text in Danish!) Price is DKK 800 translating to GBP 87,- or EUR 105,- Buyer to pay freight.

Item location is Copenhagen, Denmark.

E-mail jgr at forum dot dk

Thanks very much for the rapid reply and intensive interest :) the latter which is of course absolutely obvious, considering this truly fantastic, veerryy wonderful wheelset! :D

With respect to actual shipping cost from Denmark to the UK, I will have to check this to give a specific, correct number (i.e. checking it with the Danish Post), but I expect it to be on the order of DKK 250 translating to approx. EU 35,- or GBP 27,-

I will update this post on Saturday Aug. 7 with shipping cost to the UK (as I am on travel until then). Meanwhile, please stand by and don't buy anything else from anyone else until then!! :-D

Thanks very much for your interest, in any case.

Johan
Copenhagen
Denmark

Which version of the rear hub is this: 7-speed Uniglide (FH-6400), 7-speed Hyperglide (FH-6401) or 8-speed Hyperglide (FH-6402)?

Thanks.

Update:

I just went to my local post office, bringing the wheelset in its package (ready for immediate shipment!). The shipping cost from here in Copenhagen to United Kingdom is DKK 281 translating to GBP 31,- This means that the wheelset + shipping to the UK in total is GBP 118,- Payment e.g. via PayPal.

one-eyed_jim":d0nor4on said:
Which version of the rear hub is this: 7-speed Uniglide (FH-6400), 7-speed Hyperglide (FH-6401) or 8-speed Hyperglide (FH-6402)?
The front hub is HB-6400 and the rear hub is FH-6402 (this is printed on the hubs).

The wheelset is still available... :)

Thanks for your interest.

Johan

This wheeelset has been sold to a very friendly forum member - a true English gentleman! :)

PS: If anybody should happen to have a preferably new (or at least MINT!) Mavic Open 4 CD wheelset sized 700c, I would be very interested... drop me a PM or an e-mail to jgr [at] forum [dot] dk

Finally: Thanks very much for providing this fine site to help sell and look for retro bike parts!

Best regards,

Johan
Copenhagen
Denmark

Back