Madness thread.

Lid

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
It would seem that we need a new thread/area that we can put the
e-bay madness offerings/purchases into. We keep throwing them up here and there but it could be great to have them in one area.
As we all know there are some amazing....amazing things happening out there.....(Fat Chance forks comes to mind)

Here is one now:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... :IT&ih=019

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Wholley (Holley Holey sp??) CRAP! Someone bought it while I was typing....

Hmm - I think I'll keep hold of the similarly unopened DX thumbies I have for a while longer at that rate. Could turn out a nice investment some day ;-)

I recall the Hutch BMX Grips....if you check the buyer's feedback, you'll see he has bought lot o' expensive BMX stuff recently. $2,500 USD for cranks etc....

Is £75 for a set of NOS thumbies that much? A pair of XT rapid fires will set you back £55-60 today and I know which looks cooler and will last longer.

Kestonian":2ez9i9fi said:
Is £75 for a set of NOS thumbies that much? A pair of XT rapid fires will set you back £55-60 today and I know which looks cooler and will last longer.

Took the words outta my mouth there Woody.

A well used pair will regularly sell for around the forty five quid mark on here.

These are unused - and they come with the cables...

...that's gotta be worth the extra thirty quid in my book...!

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Really? I would have said 25-35 for good set used and 50 for NOS.
That still gets you to around 100 Bucks.
Anyway you Guys are right it isn't a full blown case of Madness....

Do you also want to include the crazy BIN prices? Like the prick who was trying to flog his Klein for 25 grand...?!

Back