2010 BIG DIRTY WEEKENDER II

Status
Not open for further replies.
im worn out and tired, been working late nights......cant wait to get some fresh air and some miles in, looking forward to a coffee and full english at the cafe......see you saturday morning folks.

If the weather holds we should be in the garden to the rear of the Cafe. Fingers crossed.

Safe travels all

;)

I've been ill and fatigued and not even looked at doing anything for the weekend.

Need to pop out and buy a sleeping bag I've just realised. Better check how I left my bike after the last ride and I need to switch tires around, just can't be bothered. Also need to make the front end a little comfier as my wrist is still playing up after the last trip to Dalby ages ago now and riding is still painful :(

But still looking forward to it :D
Should be up Saturday morning bright and early, hitting camp at ~9:00am (with ChrisV40) unless anything has changed.

space in a car

Guy's I hope you're all sorted by now but if required I am in leeds and will be travelling direct from the city. got seat space and 1-2 bike spaces on the rack if required. limited boot space due to the kitchen sink that I am packing but if required I can get you there will be leaving about 4 so I get there ready for the ride on Friday!

im bringing a fold up coal bbq we can share if that bsaves everyone bringing one

also some bits for sale :D

Ok Ladies and Gents, it's show time.

Last one out turn off the lights :D

See thi oop on't Moor!!

My sister's just given me a tent so just testing it and working out how it goes up :D ......... and now it's raining so soggy tent for me :roll:

See you up their tonight gang. :cool: (wont make tonights ride though so don't wait).

brocklanders023":esgqe1qw said:
My sister's just given me a tent so just testing it and working out how it goes up :D ......... and now it's raining so soggy tent for me :roll:

See you up their tonight gang. :cool: (wont make tonights ride though so don't wait).

No that's not a big rain cloud just passing over them, they should be riding by now ?

http://www.raintoday.co.uk/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back