Future dates for our SW diary

Definately in for Haldon on 7th March. Not sure my bro will get his retro rockhopper sorted by then, is that going to be frowned upon if he doesn't ride retro?

Coomber

coomber":2ym810pg said:
Definately in for Haldon on 7th March. Not sure my bro will get his retro rockhopper sorted by then, is that going to be frowned upon if he doesn't ride retro?

Coomber

i always do my best to ride retro at the retro meets but it's never set in stone, it would be a little draconian if we said "No! that's not old enough!! you're not riding with us!!" :LOL:

not just draconian though, it would be very sad indeed.

jonnyboy666":1otgm247 said:
coomber":1otgm247 said:

Coomber

i always do my best to ride retro at the retro meets but it's never set in stone, it would be a little draconian if we said "No! that's not old enough!! you're not riding with us!!" :LOL:

not just draconian though, it would be very sad indeed.

Ah, ok.

Well in that case I look forward to seeing you there! Very excited, it's the weekend of my birthday as well so I may be a bit fuzzy :LOL:

I'm doing Set2Rise, brilliant course and going to have a crack at it solo this time.

Hope it's dry, want to do it on the Hei Hei :D

RE- I.O.W.

My parents live in pompy... When are details going to be put up about I.O.W

E.g. camping costs etc I take it you organise your own Ferry ^^

Thx Passiflora :D

It looks like were shelving the IOW weekender as there has been next to no interest :cry:

We will organise another day trip instead ;)

Watch this space for details..........

Anyone doing the Summer Blast in Sept?

IIRC there are quite a few distances on offer including a 90k, probably uses some of the Set2Rise course as well so shoud be some good singletrack.

got the details yesterday, i'll probably do it subject to it fitting in with my shift rota :D

Back