COMING UP SOON....RHINO N.O.S CRANKS, PAUL REAR MECH, ETC

STUFF NOW SOLD

GRAVITY LEVERS (SOLD) BRAKE BOOSTER (SOLD) RINGLE STEM (SOLD)WHITE INDUSTRIES BOTTOM BRACKET (SOLD) Well folks not much left now..Just the RHINO CRANKS ,the RINGLE HEADSET & the GRAFTON MAG LITES :D Oh and ANSWER HYPERLITES are also still available...well heads finally numb with bike bits etc..... :( THE ITEMS IVE LISTED HERE AS SOLD APART FROM WHITE BRACKET ARE PENDING PAYMENT BUT IM HONOURING THE FOLKS WHO HAVE SAID ARE HAVING EM :D IF YA CAN ALL CONTACT ME WITH PAYMENT DETAILS I CAN TRY AND GET YA STUFF IN THE POST :D

Hyperlite bars

Hey Jonny, bars are uncut but do have slight crimping at the ends from bar ends...They have hardly been used and are in excellent condition otherwise...£10.00 posted to ya... :D Paypal payments make things nice and easy...Cheers. P.M. AND ILL SEND YA MY E-MAIL ADDRESS IF YA DECIDE YA WANT EM.

Attachments

• rhino crank etc 001.jpg
    rhino crank etc 001.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 1,002
RINGLE H-SET

Hey Kev i mailed ya my address.. :D Right folks if any of you interested in what i have left..At the mo its a pair of RHINO CRANKS, HYPERLITE HANDLEBARS & last of all GRAFTON MAG LITES(cant believe no takers on these! they are awesome brakes and as new condition!) Im away from tomorrow till sunday night so if ya mail and dont get a response i apologise but im away :D Plus today ya last chance to pay for anything ya said ya want so i can send out before weekend.. :) Whow!

Hyperlite bars sold....

Hey folks, All thats left are the GRAFTONS, and the RHINO CRANKS... :D I think if my memory serves me right :shock: !!!! Everyone who as sent me payment for stuff, apart from this evening of course, as had their items sent in the post earlier today....if anyone needs to ask me any questions im afraid i am away till sunday night...will catch up then! .Thanks to everyone who as done a deal with me...Im glad these rare old bits can be put to good use.. :D

RHINO CRANKS & GRAFTON BRAKES STILL FOR SALE...

Hey folks if anyone interested in the above items please mail me...Everyone whos had parts off me last week....hope ya got em ok and they were what ya wanted....What does it require to get ya own lovely feedback section on here??? Thanks :D

Back