SEPTEMBER RIDE- MR K's Peaks Meet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK Yorkies. For anyone planning on doing the Peaks Meet (and you should because it's brilliant) I have been ringing round to get some accomodation. My usual spot (and everywhere else I have tried) is fully booked that weekend but I have managed to find an off the radar place that has room. There are 3 rooms up for grabs with a total of 9 beds. Prices are from £15 to £28pppn for room only. Breakfasts are available at the excellent Causeway House for £6 extra. Location is Castleton which is 10 mins walk/ 5 mins ride from Hope where the ride begins. The pubs in Castleton are open to 1am which is a bonus.

If you want a room/bed in a shared room on the Friday or Saturday, please PM me ASAP as the Landlady is only holding the spaces until the weekend.

Cheers
Si

me and the big K are looking at this but for some reason I cannot pm you, is there still space in your wee B&B?

2 weeks to go

mikeekim89
Nayfinesse
P20
Dr S
Chrisv40
Saltyman
Kaya
MrLee

Any more? ;)

Sorry but very doubtful if I will make this now, not feeling too good and waiting to be seen in hospital. If I make a quick recovery and can get out on the bike between now and the 25th I will still be there but not looking too promising :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back