Exeter area - Woodbury This Sunday 10:30 start

Aaahhhhhhh

15 August is first wedding anniversary AND just had a baby boy on Friday so things are manic here.

Will have to count me in for the next one. Sorry guys

:shock: :shock: :shock: TANDEM :shock: :shock: :shock:

Well that's different.

This is the day after I move to Bournemouth, and the day before I start my new job, so a no-go for me I'm afraid :cry:

But I am seriously interested in trying the tandem at some point :LOL:

No a location hasnt been sorted as of yet :oops: Im not worried either way, If all who are coming state your choice and will go with the majority, If I give till 21:00 Sunday for all to reply and will decide then.

which ever we decide I would guess at a 10:00 arrival for a 10:30 start, how does that sound ?

So who has the best local knowledge of either ??

I'm happy doing either, but would quite fancy woodbury as i haven't been there for 15 years ! i can roughly remember parts of woodbury from the races i did there but its most probably changed a bit since .

I'm not going to be able to make this :(
I was hoping that my mate who's driving me to Cardiff for the stag do would be up for a ride on the way back but he's gotto get back for a family do on the Sunday pm :roll:
I'd probably be hanging anyway!!

danpiero":19mi4mth said:
I'm happy doing either, but would quite fancy woodbury as i haven't been there for 15 years ! i can roughly remember parts of woodbury from the races i did there but its most probably changed a bit since .

Thats 1 vote to Woodbury so far then, I have edited the 1st post on this thread to show location numbers and who is coming, I will update with more info when we are firmed up.

makster":19mi4mth said:
I'm not going to be able to make this :(
I was hoping that my mate who's driving me to Cardiff for the stag do would be up for a ride on the way back but he's gotto get back for a family do on the Sunday pm :roll:
I'd probably be hanging anyway!!

No worries Mark, I would have only shouted abuse at you with a hangover , use the Alka Seltzer or similar :LOL: Hope to catch up soon in the Purbecks :D

If I have a built bike by the date I would love to meet up for my first retro ride at Woodbury ;)

Back