Ive just got a Hetchins!

It does look like the 2nd one, but I'll check later (its 5am now!)... and LGF, I know! Don't worry, I'll get it in me vice later and "cold set"it...

;0)

I don't like to get rid of the panto'd bits tho, as they have been on there since the guy bought it.... I'm funny like that!

Great looking machine indeed. Does it need any work apart from a small clean?

It all depends how I decide to go about it..... It has some scuffs and chips, but no dents...... It would need a respray ideally, but this is original paint patina..... I don't want to lose that :0)

Maybe when I retire in 9 years I might treat it to a full resto, but I like the slightly lived in look...... And it will be ridden!!

stedlocks":evncuww7 said:
Maybe when I retire in 9 years I might treat it to a full resto, but I like the slightly lived in look...... And it will be ridden!!

If you eBay the early SR mech you can already retire this year :D

Elev12k":1158gg3t said:
stedlocks":1158gg3t said:

If you eBay the early SR mech you can already retire this year :D

I know you are joking , but is it worth a bit then??
I have so much to learn about earlyish road stuff...... I know this isn't the "what's it worth thread", but ballpark ?:0)

I can't see how good it looks, but somewhere $300-400 for a nice one

In some countries you could really retire with that

Elev12k":e0hranr7 said:
I can't see how good it looks, but somewhere $300-400 for a nice one

In some countries you could really retire with that

Blimmin hell!!

Its a nice one alright, but I had no idea on the value :shock:

Its irrelevent really, as I'm not selling tho............. ;)

I'll put some better photos up when the weather gets a bit better......its raining some stair rods out there at the moment!!

It also has this.....

b4fa9557.jpg

Back